http://mullininternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/MobileHiring.jpg 450 800 Kevin Waxman https://www.mullininternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/mullin-international-logo-2015.png Kevin Waxman2017-02-02 22:14:512017-02-14 16:24:355 key stats every HR professional should know about mobile recruiting
With more job seekers expressing that they want to receive job opportunities on their smartphones, mobile has quickly overtaken desktop as the preferred job application channel. Is your application process mobile friendly for job seekers? According to a recent study by Glassdoor, you may be preventing as much as 45% of your potential talent pool from applying for your open positions if it’s not.
- 45% of job seekers say they use their mobile device specifically to search for jobs at least once a day
- 89% believe a mobile device is an important tool for job searching
- 48% think mobile devices will be the most common way to search for jobs in two years or less
- 59% say it is important to be able to save a job from their mobile device and later apply to the job on a desktop
- 90% of the Fortune 500 company career sites do not support a mobile apply solution
As one of the top outplacement providers in the world, we understand the importance of ensuring that our job seekers are equipped with the proper technological resources available. A recent poll of our candidates confirmed the top, must have technology features for their job search.
- Automated Job alerts based on their criteria
- Linkedin networking capabilities
- Responsive – anytime, anywhere access
- Evolving learning resources and webinars
At Mullin International, our people and responsive technology give candidates what they want when they need it. Want to see how our technology helps jobs seekers land jobs faster than our competitors? Click below to schedule your demo.