The Professional Program provides complete assistance in getting your job search underway.
This program is designed to assist outplaced employees with:
- Dealing with change and job transition
- Clarifying goals and testing them against the current marketplace
- Developing skills and strategies to conduct a successful career progression campaign
- Obtaining the right new employment opportunity as soon as possible
- Understanding techniques for effective career planning and management
With a candidate ratio of 30 to 1, Mullin International prides itself on being able to deliver individualized consulting services that allow access to the assigned consultant when needed. As with all of the Mullin International outplacement programs, each transitioning employee receives specific services related to:
- Resume Development – prepare a powerful resume to highlight experience and capability
- Interview Preparation – refine interviewing techniques and follow-up after the interview
- Communication Strategies – create position-posting responses, verbal resume and effective cover letters
- Networking – development and techniques
- Personal Marketing Campaign – create a customized transition plan to enhance opportunities
- Technology Support/Office Support – access to our databases, telephones, copiers, computer, and also includes resume formatting, printing, assistance with job search correspondence and mailing services.